Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm still here!

Still here. Getting back into the swing of things.

I'm adopting a new attitude. I'm learning how to love myself just the way I am. Yes, I want to get healthy. Yes, I want to lose weight. But while I'm doing all that? I'm going to love myself.

It's amazing how the power of positive thinking changes things! I'm no longer staring at myself and critiquing everything and feeling sorry and ugly and fat. I really don't feel that way. I do feel beautiful! My husband loves me and tells me I'm beautiful constantly. I don't think he makes that up!

But for me, to be healthy, I'm going to do this. Because I love myself, I'm going to do this.

Today, I did a Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone video - 30 minutes, 2 miles. It is a great start.

Tomorrow's goals: 30 minutes of workout and 20oz of water.

Game time, people, it is game time!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Jenny! You can do this, I believe in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Positive thinking is the most important step you can take. It's the little things that really help me - like doing a few reps with hand-held weights while watching TV (not that I get much time to do that!) or walking to the shops instead of driving. It's so time-consuming to have to go to the gym - I dont know how the 'super mums' do it (expensive nannies?). But loving yourself most of all is the most important thing. Aim for overall contentment rather than watching the scales - that's my advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you an award on my blog :)
    http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete