Friday, November 26, 2010

Take THAT Obesity!

I had a physical done last Friday. My first one since before I had kids. (bad girl!)

The exciting part of this appointment was that I had lost a bit of weight! It was a good week. I ate well. Drank more water. Exercised a few times. So I hop on the scale and it says 232.7. Woohoo!

Then came the dreaded BMI chart. My doctor dint draw attention to it, but it was on the wall behind me and I couldn't help myself.

Lo and behold, there was a breakthrough! That little bit of weight loss had taken me down from extremely obese to just plain old everyday obese!

SCORE!

It's the little things, folks.

However, this excitement is not going to last, I predict. I weigh in again tomorrow.

But today? Me and my obese self are feeling pretty good about things.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment