Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 1 - Not Too Shabby!

So I did. I got the ball rolling today. Step 1 is often the hardest, right?

Food today: Crappola, but shopping day is this weekend, and I will make a better effort to provide healthy snacks. The Princess has been in a snacking craze lately, and I need to be sure she has better options.

Water today: Ummmm. Yeah. Okay. So how come I enjoyed water so much back in high school? That's all I had at practice, after school...ohhh yeah! That's right. I used to be athletic. Athletes drink water, period. No wonder this is so hard! I drank 14oz today, go me! I drank way more than that in Big Red, which was delicious, but probably not as helpful to the cause!

Exercise today: I kicked it!! OnDemand is a beautiful thing, especially a little channel they have called Exercise TV! It's so hard finding the time to work out with kids and jobs and cooking and cleaning and chauffering and blah blah blah. I have the hardest time in the history of the universe waking in the morning before the munchkins, so doing it before they are all up is not really an option. That's a goal, though, for sure. So today I worked out after they were in bed. Did 45 minutes of a Jillian Michaels cardio kick-my-butt-into-shape thing. Oh my word, I'm still feeling it!

Friday Goals:
1. Drink 28 oz of water.
2. Work out, somehow, someway!

Day 1: Sort of a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment