Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 5 - Back in the Saddle

Another emotionally compromising day today. Another dear friend lost a loved one, her beloved baby boy. I'm conflicted, my heart is broken, and I just can't figure out why life works this way. It does keep hurdling forward, and amazingly enough, so did my attempt at weight loss. I guess that's something to be proud of within this whole mess.

Food: I was right on until this afternoon, before dinner.

Water: GOAL WAS MET! WOOHOO!! I made it to 28 oz today.

Exercise: I did 22 minutes of the Biggest Loser Cardio Max, and wow, it was great! I then attempted to do a yoga video, but it was a bit too advanced for me. I think I saw a more beginner video on there, so I might give it a try tomorrow.

I'm exhausted. Emotionally, mentally, and physically.

TUESDAY GOALS:
1. Drink 28 oz again. (Have to reach this goal a few times before I up it!)
2. Work out.
3. Healthy breakfast.

No humor today. Maybe life will be a bit funnier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment