Sunday, December 6, 2009

Days 3 & 4 - Life Happens

I did not have the best weekend, emotionally or otherwise. It was a rough one. My husband's best friend was dealing with a horrible loss and we went to spend the weekend with him and his family. It happened very suddenly Saturday, so I didn't have time to prepare or work out any exercise plan. Sometimes life just happens and you just have to roll with the punches.

I'm reeling from this emotionally. A whole family perished in a house fire. Husband, wife, daughter. Beyond tragic. How can things like this be explained? What to you take away from it? How do you comfort people who are in so much pain over their loss? It's hard. It's rough. Words can't even begin to explain it.

So, I pretty much ate whatever this weekend, I did not exercise even a little. I was there with my husband being a friend to people we love. That's all I could muster.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment