Friday, December 4, 2009

First Post!

My first post! About time I get the motivation to get down to business, right?

There have been a few motivating factors lately.

I was reading a blog yesterday about the nicest woman, she's pregnant, she measured herself and found out she was 48 inches around her belly, and she was shocked and appalled. So was I, momentarily, until I realized that I had just measured my own non-baby-filled stomach and it measured in at a whopping 50 inches. Well, crap!

Last night I watched a tear-jerker of a movie. I lay on the couch, sobbing away. My daughter wakes up and comes to cuddle with me, I let her so I don't have to pause the movie, and I realize the combination of the sobs and her weight on my chest, I couldn't breathe. Come ON. I felt ridiculous!

Then there is my wedding pictures. That's all I need to say about that one...

So now is the time. Why wait any longer? I want more babies, I want to enjoy my life now, I want to keep up with my kids, I want to be the super hot mom.

Soooo here I go! It ain't gunna be pretty, folks, but it'll be real and honest and hopefully I come out the other end looking and feeling smokin' hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment