Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 6 - Off the Saddle, Ugh

I had a crappy day yesterday. It wasn't just me, it was my kiddos, too. Everyone was grouchy and cranky and nobody wanted to do anything. We sat in our pj's for most of the day, watching movies, snacking, just laying around. Lots of fighting between the kids, lots of refereeing by yours truly. Tons of fun!!

...not.

So I really have nothing to report, just that it was a day of nothing as far as weight loss goes, but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to do anything.

I'm happy to report today is already off to a better start, so that's something!

Crappy days happen. I can't fight that. I'm just glad this one is now in the past. The kids were great this morning. I'm hoping that pattern continues, but you just never can tell with these people...

No comments:

Post a Comment