Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 7 - Keep on truckin'

Eh.

I woke up yesterday morning, Day 7, and kicked butt. I did a Walk Away the Pounds 1 mile walk. It was a great way to start the day! I had goals and dreams and aspirations to work out again when the kids went to bed, but I was struck with yet another migraine (story of my life!), and I decided to just get to bed at a decent hour. I feel much better today, so hopefully this evening I can make up for that!!

Food: Pretty good day overall! Had a great start with a healthy breakfast. Lunch was ok, not the best, but I needed something quick as the kids were wearing me out, so I had some leftover pizza. Dinner was great - chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and carrots. Even the kids ate it up!

Water: 21 oz. Not quite goal, but pretty good!

Exercise: See above.

So there you have it. Not excellent. Not fabulous. Semi-productive, perhaps. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment