Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 11 - Oh Monday, come and get me!

So Monday has come once again. Monday always seems like a start over for me. And it was!

FOOD: I didn't log as I should have. I ate bad - I left early this morning and did the school drop and pick up, then dropped kid A at the grandma's house, and carted kid B with me to the doctor. So I never ate breakfast. I was STARVING. And upset. Very, very upset. So I pulled into Wendy's and got a meal.

That's when it hit me.

I really AM an emotional eater. I think I knew it, deep down, but I've never had that fact smack me across the face before. It was an awakening.

Be sure, I didn't put my burger down or anything. Come on, that stuff is good!

But knowing, really KNOWING, that I do that...I think I can get a better handle on it.

Then I didn't eat dinner. So, oddly enough, I stayed within my calorie range. Not really the way to do it, though.

WATER: Tomorrow is another day. Have I said that before?

EXERCISE: After my enlightening trip through Wendy's, I knew I needed to push myself. I didn't have the energy, I wanted to just sit around and do nothing. So I pushed myself and got up and did a 1 mile walk with Leslie Sansone.

She is so awesome! She said something during this particular video: Good for you for making the choice to do this!

And she was right. I made that choice, and good for me! I did it! Thanks, Les. It made me feel kind of good about myself! So then I followed it up (it's about 22 minutes) with a 10 minute ab video. It was interesting, because it's ab work all done standing up. HOLY GEEZ. I'm already sore. But it was wonderful - that wore me out!

OVERALL: I got you, Monday. I hear ya, loud and clear. It's in my hands. I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment