Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - Wednesday - Break day!

I didn't mean for it to be a day off. I really had every intention of pushing myself tonight.

But I need a day off.

Food: Not bad. Not the best choices, but within my calorie range.

Water: 8 oz.

Exercise: Just not happening.

I know. I need to push myself. But I need a night to myself! The kids are in bed, the house is picked up, I need some me time. And not me time sweating my butt off. Though that is good, quality time, I need pillow and blanket time. I need SLEEP. I need to relax and regain my composure for a minute. It's been one of those days in Mommyville. The Baby Boy isn't feeling good, the Princess is just too young to understand that he needs a bit more of Mama's attention on days like today. So now that everybody is asleep and peaceful, I need Mama's attention...with my pillow, my bottle of water, and whatever show is on Nick tonight.

Be back to push tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment