Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 5 - Tuesdays are good days, who knew?

I wish this was easier. I wish I could go back to high school and never stop working out after graduation. I wish I would have gotten the help that I needed in college that may have prevented all this.

But, alas, wishing ain't gonna change nothin'.

I pushed myself today. I was so exhausted. Last night was rough. I was up late preparing for a meeting today (that ended up being rescheduled for later in the week, which is probably a good thing!), and then the Baby Boy had a really rough time sleeping. He's gluten intolerant, and when he has a reaction, his sleep schedule is completely thrown off. He's fussy, cranky, can't sleep, and has major tummy issues. My poor baby. :( So I was constantly trying to make him feel better last night.

That wasn't going to stop me today, though!

Food: I went over on calories. My total today was 1,702, which is about 32 calories over. Ick.

Water: Chugged down 14 oz. Yay me!

Exercise: Holy sweat, that Jillian Michaels is a crazy person - in a very awesome way! I did a 45 minute workout (52 including warm-up/cool down) cardio program by her today. I can't even express to you how gross I was after I finished, but gosh darn it, I finished! It was called Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I did it about a month a go, but today I pushed myself even harder at it. Her little pep talk at the end was pretty awesome - I'm going to watch it again tomorrow and write down what she said. I need some motivation every now and again!

OVERALL: So, yeah, went over a bit on calories, but I'm feeling positive about today as a whole. Got in some water, did some exercise, ate relatively decently. I at least went out and did something today, so that's a positive.

Now to do this all again tomorrow...yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment