Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 8 - Friday, a day late

Uh. I'm just posting for sake of posting.

Food: I did not document. I feel like I ate okay, but I chugged down the pop. Hadn't had any in a week or so. Calorie addition, like whoa!

Water: Who needs water when you have Faygo Red Pop?

Exercise: I have a real excuse this time. It's part of the reason why I desperately need to push myself to work out in the mornings. The evenings are just so unpredictable! My son had a horrible night, I'd say one of the worst in his little life. He was in a lot of pain, from what I gather as a gluten reaction. I'm not entirely sure because there were some new symptoms and it was definitely more traumatic than it has been in the past. Thankfully, I already have a doctor appointment scheduled for him on Monday, so I'm going in armed and ready with my notebook full of questions! The point being, I couldn't leave his side. He woke up right before I was going to clean up and start my workout. He didn't go to sleep again until 3:30am. There was just no way I could make myself get up and do anything then, knowing I had to be up in the morning with the other kid (who of course slept wonderfully and woke up bright and early!).

So, there you have it. A crap day, all around. I was pretty upset and shaken over my baby and his ordeal, and really, I just couldn't give any of my time or energy to exercise. He needed me. He wins over just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment