Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 - Sit down before you read it!

That's right, people.

I exercised.

TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!

What now!?!?! WOOHOO!!!

FOOD: Didn't log calories today. To be honest, I don't know why I didn't. I had Sparkpeople up on my screen while I was working, so I'm not sure. I need to do better with keeping track.

WATER: None. However, that is my goal for tomorrow. Be gone, pop, be gone!

EXERCISE: I actually woke up early this morning with every intention to work out! I was so pumped, and so proud of myself! Then...the kids woke up. Literally within 5 minutes of me getting out of bed. Perfect! So I changed my plan and adapted to the situation. The Baby Boy took a nap after lunch, and I set up the Princess with some coloring goodies and some special toys, and I did another 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds video, followed by a 10 minute leg strengthening and toning video. Fabulous! It felt great!

GOALS FOR TOMORROW: I have two goals for tomorrow: 1. Drink 24 oz of water, and 2. Do the 1 mile walk in the morning and then a harder cardio video in the evening.

Alright, here we go!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome Jenny!!! Your hard work will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks, Jen! :) You make me feel so good about myself!

    ReplyDelete