Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 - Back to blogging!

I really feel that keeping this blog updated is helpful in my journey. So, now that I'm caught up, let's talk about today!

FOOD: MUCH better than yesterday. Yesterday was crap. SERIOUS CRAP. Today, much better. I'm debating starting to log on here exactly what I'm eating. We shall see if that evolves!

WATER: None. Read tomorrow for a new water update!

EXERCISE: Tomorrow is my weigh-in day, so I wanted to make sure I got in a workout tonight. I'm pretty tired, and the idea of a hardcore cardio workout was pretty scary. So I opted to do the 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds video. WOW. SO much more intense than the 1 mile! Then I finished up with the 10 minute ab video, which was equally as intense. We will see what tomorrow brings!

OVERALL: Not bad. The fact that I've made it 15 days is pretty impressive. I know I can pick this up and kick it in gear!

Nervous about the weigh-in...

No comments:

Post a Comment